Current event approvers should sign into Localist to begin managing their events for the new web calendar during the week beginning Monday, 1/24/2022. A link to sign in will be provided here and via email on that date.
Upcoming events through June 30, 2022 have been imported into Localist from the previous web calendar system. Event approvers will need to find, review and update the classification of imported events in Localist to ensure the events are discoverable by users and available to website event feeds.
Event approvers should complete the following steps to reclassify their imported events as soon as possible.
- Visit https://cal.wvu.edu.
- Sign in using your WVU Login credentials and select the Administration option from the profile menu.
- Expand the Events menu on the left side of the page and select the Live option to list all published events.
- Use the search and filter options on the right side of the page to identify the events for your area of responsibility. Use the Tags option to display only imported events by including the tag ACIMPORT.
- Once you've identified the events to reclassify, click on the title of each event to launch the event editor. Review and update the Departments, Classifications and Location of each event. You can also take this opportunity make other necessary corrections or add event photos as desired.
Once you have completed reclassifying imported events you will also need to Update Website Calendar Feeds that use the web calendar system.