Follow these steps when posting events to the web calendar.
- Include a descriptive title for each event, and avoid including dates in the title.
- Write a detailed description following WVU's style and punctuation guide.
- Include an image with every event, and use proper image alt text. Use an image from the included library if needed.
- Always assign your event to the appropriate campus, department, and location.
- Always include the plain text summary of your event description.
- To improve the reach of your events, assign as many of the remaining filters and attributes as possible.
Consult the following resources for more details about the Localist web calendar and event publication.